HOW IS TIPS CANADA INVOLVED IN PUBLIC SAFETY
Health & Safety
WHY ALL CANADIANS NEED MEDICAL TRAINING
of Canadians have been in an emergency situation where they had to perform first aid.
of heart attacks occur at home, so CPR training is most likely to help loved ones at home.
of Canadians say they are confident they could recognize a heart attack or cardiac arrest.
of Canadians say they have never taken a first aid course.
In Ontario, all employers must be trained with Emergency or Standard First Aid in accordance to the Occupational Health and Safety Act; enforced by the Ministry of Labour.
Research shows that Canadians who have first aid training can reduce their own personal injuries by as much as 30%.
The use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) can save the lives of 30% or more of those who suffer cardiac arrest. When defibrillation is delayed, survival rates decrease to approximately 50% at 5 minutes. The earlier defibrillation occurs, the better the prognosis.
Each year there are over 2 million Canadians injured unintentionally. This translates into the statistic of 6,000 unintentional injuries per day or 250 per hour of each day.
- Medical Transportation Driver Services
- Medical Training Services
- Cyber Security Consultation Services
- Human Resources Management Consultation Services
- Legal Services Provider and Legal Consultation Services
- Emergency Medical Responders and Security Guard - Events Staff Provider
- Armed Transportation Services
- Static Security Guard Services
- Health and Safety Consultation Services
- Compliance and Legislation Consultation Services
- Environmental Consultation Services
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMS
TIPS Canada ensures that every program is staffed with certified instructors to provide the highest level of teaching excellence to all our students.
- Medical Training
- Parents With Kids - Training Program
- International Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Ice Rescue Training
- Confined Space Rescue Training
- Rope Rescue Training
- Swift Water Rescue Training
- Dive Master Training
- Occupational Health & Safety Training
- Adv. Medical Outdoor First Responder
Comprehensive first aid and CPR techniques for those who need a higher level of training to work and respond to emergencies in isolated or wilderness settings. Training is also suitable for those who act as guides or supervisors for groups of people.
- Incident Management Systems
- Medical Transportation Driver Programs